Letters From Past Clients
- "Thank goodness for Minka! When my wife and I purchased our new home, for some reason we felt obligated to use another real estate agent...what a mistake! After our contract was ratified we didn't hear from him again, he literally disappeared. My wife and I called Minka and asked her to save us. Without concern for a commission, she reviewed our contract, represented us with other agents involved, handled our walk-through, and sat with us at settlement. Everything ended up perfectly and I'm thrilled that she ultimately got the commission she deserved. From now on Minka will be our first call."
- "Without hesitation, my husband and I would be proud to add our names to the list of those people who would recommend you to be their realtor. Without applying pressure to make the “sale,” you listened closely to what our needs were and met them. You even advised us when you thought we were making decisions that would be costly but unnecessary. Your honesty, integrity, knowledge of the market and ethics are unequalled. Minka, you were our realtor, and will be our choice again in the future should the need arise. Thank you for all you’ve done! We are sure that anyone dealing with you will feel as we do."
- "Minka, I just realized it's been 10 years since we househunted with you in Potomac and Kemp Mill. I haven't stopped appreciating what a good listener you were, and how patiently you worked with us until we found the right house. (You even helped us figure out how to remodel it to make it even better!) Thanks for your recent update on your family and thank you for being you."
- "It is a pleasure to provide this recommendation for Minka Goldstein of [Avery-Hess]. When my husband and I planned our move to Maryland from Indianapolis six years ago, we were fortunate to have been referred to Minka. It was a long-distance move in tight market, but Minka found us a great house, provided excellent financial advice, and held our hands throughout the process. She even let me stay at her house for a few days while I was in transition. When my daughter and her fiancé were looking for a house last year, we of course referred them to Minka. The young couple is now happily settled in their lovely new home, just a mile or so down the road from ours. Minka is a fine agent and a delightful person. Her clients receive warm, personal attention."
- "It was a total pleasure working with Minka. She has the rare talent to combine professionalism, intelligence, and personal warmth. I bought my home sight unseen (after visiting Potomac twice) from the West Coast. Minka told me all the virtues and flaws of the place. She helped me get certain things fixed before I moved in that I wouldn’t have known to assign to the sellers. I highly recommend her, without reservation, and I totally trust her."